Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Student Gifts

So I saw this great idea of a summer gift on Pinterest.  You fill a beach bucket with goodies for your students for the summer. I took off to the good ol' dollar store near me and found these cute beach pails. So what did I include in my version of the summer beach pail present you ask? Here is my list.


  • Sight word flashcards of current sight words on colored paper (found here)
  • Math Flashcards: counting, adding, shapes depending on the student ( found at Dollar Tree) 
  • Bubbles: because who doesn't want to have a little fun over the summer (found at Dollar Tree)
  • Cute Pencils, one in each bucket 
  • Fun Erasers, one in each bucket 
  • A Leveled Reader text (found at Readingatoz.com, you must be a member to access) 
  • Classroom Photo Collage titled "School Memories 2011-2012"
I'm hoping my kids like them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment