Saturday, March 31, 2012

Welcome!

I am finally ready to post! It has been one busy and exciting school year and I have so many fun ideas to share with you. Currently I teach a K-2 sub-separate classroom for children with special needs. I absolutely love my job and my kids keep me laughing and smiling all day. However, there aren‘t many resources on the internet for sub-separate teachers. I’m always on the prowl via Pinterest and google searches looking for new ideas for my classroom to keep my students engaged. My shelves are now stacked with homemade renditions of games I found online or from my own creativity. I hope that in sharing my ideas other teachers will be able to feel inspired and teach their students that learning can be fun! Keep checking back for centers ideas, classroom organization ideas, and fun lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment